Thoughts, images and random ramblings from the life of Dustin Orgill

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Back from the Lake

Bear Lake that is. The bluest, most beautiful lake in Utah... in my opinion. The trip was too fast yet just enough at the same time. Not enough time at the Lake itself but TOO much time sleeping on the friggin ground. I must be getting old because two nights in a tent, even a foam pad, just about killed me. We got plenty of riding (and wrecking) the two Waverunners and two 4-Wheelers that we had. It was a blast! Future reminder: DO NOT TAKE more than 1 Dramamine for motion sickness. I took two on the day we went to the lake and all I was missing was the Disco Ball and tye dye shirt to get the full druggy experience. Man, that stuff is lethal. I did operate some heavy machinery (4 wheeler) under the You can check out the photos here .

Also, I forgot to post the few photos from the 4th of July. For legal reasons, none of the pyromania was caught on film :-) Check them out here .

Random thought: WHY do people with hundreds of miles of lake to ride on have to drive their boats right next to the shore!? With people swimming and kids playing right there it is just stupid. Are they trying to show off? If so, I don't care how big/cool/expensive your boat is and I am sure 90% of the people on the beach don't care either. But there was this one speed boat that drove by... MAN that thing was loud, fast and SWEEET. Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to care :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home